View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 08:15 PM   #376
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Same here. I can't read on a black background either but PW is white background but it isn't true white more of warm yellowish white if you get one that is warm or a cool bluish white is you get one with a cool light. Every PW light strength is different but for mine the magic number is 8 to read on and a custom font really makes the difference.

I read for two hours last night with no problems. I was so happy.
I'm near opposite to you.

I need dark black on white to read comfortably. On the PW I had to set the light to 20 to get a white enough background but that washed out the letters (small bold font). After trying 2 PWs it was apparent they weren't going to work for me. A good quality high dpi tablet may do the trick.

Currently reading a paper book from the library and it's still the best reading experience for me.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote