View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 12:53 AM   #497
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Remember that is only for old Mobi files. When using it on KF8 books, you will see a difference in line spacing. So the 2 different fonts are useful.
Or you can just make both the same line spacing in Type Light 3.2. I don't see any need to have two of the same fonts with font space so precious. You will want to adjust the Metrics to match. It's real easy to do.

There is a difference in the Compact version of Charis. You will find some letters smooshed together. Look at words like too or Good on the different fonts you will notice a slight difference in the Kerning. It's enough to bother me. I prefer regular Charis with the Line spacing modified.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote