View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 09:25 AM   #88
The Old Man
Fanatic
The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Old Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPad Pro, Fire 8", iPhone, PaperWhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
There was when you first installed calibre. Try right clicking on any book in the book list.
Not so. In trying to solve this problem I uninstalled Cal. and then reinstalled. Same problem. No icon for Connect/Share in the top Action Menu. Clicking on a book also was fruitless.
Interesting! I installed the 8.65 on my laptop and there was the icon and I connected with the Nexus 7 - no problem, worked great. The Desktop is hard wired to the router and the laptop is wireless. Also the laptop is Windows 7.
The Old Man is offline   Reply With Quote