View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 09:43 PM   #83
readerbeagle
readerbeagle began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Blew me away, really love new CC app. Discovered reading the instructions is still important. I might even suggest some form of check box system for new installs. This would insure that all of us that think we are don't need instructions, would be gently led to actually follow the simple set included with splash screen of app.

I transferred over files easily, once I realised I simply had to use the same pick and send method I used to use with Kindle.
Once transferred I used Mantano and set up my sync folder with locations from CC. This worked first time.

Then I realized that inside CC I could have just clicked individually on books and opened into Aldiko or Mantano or Moon Reader.

Very pleased with this app as I had sort of stopped using Calibre when I went to Android Asus Prime T200.

What I would like is to have the book description show on the screen with book cover. I would also like to be able to cycle through all the books in this mode eg. go from one book/cover/description to the next in sequence.

Really good; excited to watch as project develops.
readerbeagle is offline   Reply With Quote