View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 09:34 PM   #46
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
Tommy:

My friend Earl would like to speak to you about your little cabal....

As for emotificators, there really need be only one (just like immortals), and that is the simple ;-, or ;-) if you say something that would invoke a massive flame war if the recipient were truly to take offence. Otherwise, all other emotive behaviour can efficaciously be displayed thusly.

My wife was accepted to a residency at Harvard today. I am happy. OR one could simply add: Yay!

All these dancing yellow stinking smileys, and pole dancing widgets seem the very nadir of frippery. I, for one, am agin it.

*sigh* So now my quest includes not merely the destruction of the pulp mills, the churches of the cult of Papyrus, but also the decimation of the smiley factories. Some times an unspeakably evil god's work is never done.

;-
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote