View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 07:04 PM   #6
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by josinalvo View Post
All variations that I tryed ended with the same error:

com.lab126.appmgrd failed to set value for property start (0x3)

for reference, I tryed:

lipc-set-prop com.lab126.appmgrd start app://com.lab126.booklet.reader/mnt/us/documents/rpg/wod.pdf

lipc-set-prop com.lab126.appmgrd start "app://com.lab126.booklet.reader/mnt/us/documents/rpg/wod.pdf"

lipc-set-prop com.lab126.appmgrd start app://com.lab126.booklet.reader:/mnt/us/documents/rpg/wod.pdf

and also

lipc-set-prop com.lab126.appmgrd start app://com.lab126.booklet.reader/mnt/us/documents/rpg/wod.pdf

with the filesystem writable (that is, before running that line, I ran mntroot rw)

Also, thank you for your response

encole asked you to respond and put the commands you put in 'CODE' tags on the forum, because it is important to know exactly what you have typed and the forum eats some things.

Are you running these in from a terminal after connecting from ssh, or sending them in the ssh command as extra parameters?

Can you copy the whole terminal screen where you are getting this error?
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote