View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 07:43 AM   #24
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
I'm going to try the Nimbus sample file, but can I throw my favorite, Charis SIL, back into the running?

http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/p...=CharisSILfont

It is freely available, serif, and a bit darker than the norm, because it's designed for "less than optimal reading conditions." If you check out library books, you might have seen it already because it's often embedded in Overdrive library books.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote