View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 10:13 PM   #23
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I found out about MobileRead a couple months ago when I was researching eInk. Came back recently and joined when the release for Kindle was getting near.

One of my favorite gadgets was the original Compaq Portable PC. It wasn't mine, didn't have $10,000, but belonged to my employer. I was spending a lot of time traveling from the east coast to a research facility near the west coast and I can still remember people whipping their heads around wondering what the *$#* I was carrying on board the plane. The downside was that it was really heavy.

Also for those long plane trips I loved my portable cassette player and headphones. I think it was a Sony Walkman.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote