View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 11:01 AM   #119
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad 3, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Eight books down, 112 to go.

And the last two were pretty long - near 9000 and over 11,000 Kindle locations respectively, which is considerably more than my average read which tends to be in the 4000-6000 locations category.

I'm trying very hard with my secondary challenges, and have actually only bought one book in the last seven days. I've had my finger hover over the buy button for several others but have managed to talk some sense into myself, as those would have been all impulse buys of the "oh, this looks like it might be interesting; maybe I'll want to read it some day" kind (which almost never end up getting read right away, so they might just as well go to wish list instead).
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote