View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 03:25 AM   #8
mjhudston
All round good egg
mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple Ipad 3rd Generation
This Mark guy you spoke too, I assume is the Mark of Smashwords, and yes he is very helpfull. I love smashwords, and it has some great independant authors on there, I even put some of my stuff on there for free.

I am however loathed to put any stuff on there to sell. This is no fault of smashwords, who are brilliant (Ill say it again BRILLIANT), but the IRS in america is causing us Non-US Authors to jump through so many hoops to sell our stuff there.
mjhudston is offline   Reply With Quote