View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 05:01 PM   #41
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
PDB books from BN can NOT be read by Sony 3.1 whether DRM protected or not. If you did not check the directory, you don't know the answer.

As it happens, I like that book anyway and will buy the full book from BN once I finish one of the two books in BBeB from the Sony site I am currently reading. If I cannot read it in Sony 3.1, I will read it in BN 2.1. I'll also check then if it is ePub or PDB.

I'll let you know after I make that test.
Again, I don't know what your deal is.

You said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Thus, I now know for sure that the BN ePub books will work with the Sony 3.1 software on a PC AND on a registered Sony eReader. Evidently, the books are DRM'ed to the PC - not the company which produces the ePub software or eReader devices.
You claimed that you could read a B&N DRM'd EPUB in the Sony Application. You can't. You can read a B&N non-DRM'd Epub (the sample) but not a B&N DRM'd Epub (the full book - pre Jon's Link).

This is not even about PDBs. I'm trying to clarify your erroneous statement about B&N Epub files.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote