View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 03:37 PM   #152
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by roland1 View Post
Accessibility says use html not images. So I'll do that. I only have two columns for most. It's the row count that's knocking me off the page.
The best way to handle the table is let it drop if it needs to. You cannot know how the page's will layout. There are just too many variables. line-height, font, font size, margins, etc. will make the pages different. So just...

JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote