View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 10:18 AM   #4
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
actually i'm starting to think collections might be *better* than folders. i can add more than one tag to a book and it will then appear in several collections (like : i can add "mystery" and also "french" and the same book will be in both) which you can't do with folders. i use tags which make sense to me ; so i can make a collection by genre, by language, by use (i put all the dictionaries together under "reference")... and, if i just want to browse all the books in my library by title or author i can do that too.
We must distinguish here between eBook Library Collections and Calibre.

When you say "i can add more than one tag to a book" do you mean you can put the same book into different collections in the eBook Library?

WDE.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote