View Single Post
Old 10-05-2020, 11:51 PM   #277
Gergith
Enthusiast
Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
I lost my Glo about a month or two, but it had been working perfectly up until that point!

I came here to figure out how to hack my used Glo I just picked for 25$ CAD as I forgot and didn't realize how long ago I compiled all this info.

I was also debating buying the 32gig Forma as it's a massive memory waterproof device! I figured the waterproof ones likely couldn't have this hardware hack done easily, but never really looked into it. I'll still likely buy one anyways eventually.

So crazy to see this thread still going and people like Davidfor, Ken Maltby and PeterT still mostly active!

So cool!!

I'm now also debating attempting to use other methods for the copying of firmware. It seems there's a hack/method to let the kobo itself do the copying to ram and not require the computer.

Any thoughts on this method at all? Thanks in advanced! This is really cool
Gergith is offline   Reply With Quote