View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 04:39 PM   #4
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
I've narrowed down to three for my last nominations, of which I think I know which two I'm going with. I'd chosen one to definitely nominate that didn't have anything to do with Rome but rather another empire, but then for my last nomination I eventually had two left, both set in ancient Rome, that I couldn't decide on. At that impasse I realised I could just leave out the one not set in Rome at all so I think that's what I'll do if I don't change my mind before I post them.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote