View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 01:30 PM   #52
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by baalajimaestro View Post
Are people still chatting over IRC? I see nobody over there
This thread can be removed from its Sticky Status if really it is inactive
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
So maybe it should be considered to unsticky this thread (and consider making the "Snapshots of NiLuJe's hacks" thread sticky). https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=225030
Well, that is about 18 months it has been dead in-between suggestions to moderate this thread's position.
That should have been long enough to collect comments.

PS: The person who WAS in charge of the IRC service here has been absent from this forum since August 1st, 2014.
We are only a few months away from that end of a 5 year grieving period for a lost moderator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajce3 View Post
Ok, I understand and will do so.

I was looking for chat from other reasons too..
Is it down or am only I having issues with it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jajce3 View Post
Hi folks. Is IRC dead? I'm getting 502 Bad Gateway error on irc.mr.gd..
I was looking for help with jailbreaking my PW3, so if anyone has time for that, please hit me on PM
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote