View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 02:43 PM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by trank1955 View Post
Thank You for Your kind answer.
On Raspberry (Raspbian) I use the entire version of Calibre not only the server. It run well without problems. The version of Calibre is 2.75.1. From inside Calibre I automatically start the server.
I thought to have sent the error log but it was an automatic function of Android so I sent it to Google...
In CC, go to Settings / Other / Send a debug log to Multipie. If you have a choice, use gmail as your mailer.
Quote:
Nor I know how to change calibre OPDS "page size". May be this tricks are too complicated for my low knowings. I hoped the solution should be more simple... I'm sorry because Your app is very pretty. Thanks anyway for your patience.
Stefano
Calibre V2.75 is very old and I don't remember the exact steps, but I think they are -- in the calibre GUI:
  1. Go to Preferences / Sharing over the net
  2. Scroll down the settings page looking for something like maximum OPDS items per page. Its current value is probably 30.
  3. Set it to a higher or a lower number.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote