View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 01:06 PM   #16
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
You can follow authors with Amazon and I follow a fair number of them, but over the past couple of years, I think that I've only gotten a couple of notifications from Amazon, even though those authors have come out with many new books.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Yes, but AuthorAlert warned me sis months before the date and Amazon two months AFTER the date
Didn't know it was broken. The authors I follow I get noticed once something can be preordered.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote