Thread: ACeP color eink
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 07:56 PM   #20
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
My Keyboard Kindle with full time 3G was a mighty leap forward. I still have it with its broken screen sitting over on the shelf, waiting for a good replacement. Yes I have gotten super tablets (Samsung, Fire, etc.) a small Chrome book, several laptops, etc. and used them from time to time, like I use "lit" files on my old big Trinitron Desktop, but none have exactly replaced that old Kindle which I used constantly and mostly exclusively for reading for a number of years. Now I use multiple devices with less satisfaction.

frahse is offline   Reply With Quote