View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 12:20 AM   #11340
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I'm sitting at work waiting to be killed. We have a "profound" cold front approaching us from Canada - tornado watch until noon [winds are VERY swirly now - hot & humid conditions]. Then bands of "intense" storms will roll across us all afternoon & evening.

If we live - tomorrow's high temp is alleged to be 70 F!
Wait a minute! Yesterday the weather lady here said the yucky stuff was coming up from the south. Actually it wasn't too bad here in the city. Stopped raining before I had to go out, then windy and comfortably cool. 13 or 14 C - 55 to 60 for you guys south.

Anyway, I hope you guys come out of it OK. You had some bad times this summer.
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote