View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 09:06 AM   #11
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I second this. I've been using it since version 2, and Mitch, the developer, is a good guy.
He even has a conversion profile specifically for the Fire that accounts for the loss of the few pixels because of the menu bar....but I don't use that one.

DVDFab also works well, but 'Cat is a lot cheaper and the support is great.

And the cat eyes icon is really cool.

ApK

p.s. I'm trying to find a single conversion profile on DVD Catalyst that will work on my Video Ipod, 2nd gen Itouch, 4th Gen iTouch, Fire, and will also look decent on a big TV. Currently I can get good result for any three of the above it seem, but I can't find One Profile To Rule Them All.

ApK
Cat does not take care of 'infestation' like DVDFab does, correct?

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote