View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 05:29 PM   #6
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Sideload the Dropbox app on the Fire. I use it hold my ebook library then just download to books or documents folder and restart the Fire for them to reappear.
Thanks, that's what I was wondering. I have Dropbox installed, but I didn't know how well it all worked together.

Edit: another question. When you import a new book into Calibre do you have to upload it yourself, or does Calibre automatically update for you?

Last edited by carld; 04-14-2012 at 05:32 PM.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote