View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 01:42 PM   #7
DMSmillie
Enquiring Mind
DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle 3 (WiFi)
This is something of a guess, so if it doesn't help, my apologies.

Where these character/graphics are used, do the IMG tags include height and width attributes?

I've found that, on the Kindle, if the height and width attributes for an image aren't included, the Kindle will expand the image when it's displayed. So far I've only tested this with larger images (e.g. those which occupy 30-50% of the screen when displayed at the correct size) - these get expanded to fill the screen when no height or width values are provided in the HTML code. I'm just wondering if something along those lines is happening with these characters?

- Donna
DMSmillie is offline   Reply With Quote