View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 08:51 PM   #5
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
I bought my Son one when the Credit card deal was 58 bucks.. (After spending 250 for mine aarrgghh...) He is 17 years old... He reads it all the time and is always asking me for any 'new' books I think he would like to read. I've bought a few on Sony connect for him that I otherwise wouldn't have bought. he prefers the reader to Quote.. "Real books!"

I think once people use it for awhile and get over any prejudices they might have they usually recognize the superiority of the reader and other ebook readers... immediately.
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote