View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 07:21 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
No one under 30 would buy an ebook reader

Quote:
My daughter came in from San Francisco for Thanksgiving and I showed her my Sony reader and asked her opinion of the Kindle.

Background info: Erin is 27, an English major with a Masters in Journalism from Medil. She works for Wired Magazine and is about as tech-savvy as a person can get. With this background her opinion really surprised me.

She would never use a Sony Reader or a Kindle, or an independent ebook reader of any kind! Further, she stated, unequivocally, that no person in her age group would use one either.
from: http://www.teleread.org/blog/2007/11...-reader-et-al/

I don't think she knows what she's talking about.

I'm under 30, and I have a Kindle. I know of at least one college student who has an ebook reader. In addition, while showing off my Kindle I have encountered 5 college students that are thinking about getting en ebook reader.

What does everyone else think?

Last edited by Nate the great; 11-27-2007 at 07:34 PM.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote