View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 04:48 AM   #12
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
I've had a number of devices, and generally prefer the light coloured ones over the black because of the "disappearing" effect. The black ones have always had more of a "device" feel. I think the white Kindle 2 was designed like it was (flat and thin) to emulate a piece of paper. With the new pearl screens it will probably appear even more so. The white does make the screen appear slightly darker grey, but it's not something I've ever thought made enough difference in the appearance of contrast.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote