View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 01:24 AM   #28
Piper_
~~~~~
Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Piper_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
From their track record, Amazon has taken to be more cut throat like Apple than open like Google. Also from the fact they that they do an extremely poor job supporting Android.

But more than anything I don't see this as a play for stand alone product I'm guessing Amazon is making a play at a voice assistance as well as better TTS for their fire.
I love Amazon, but if they were to do that... Well, it's too terrible to contemplate.

I do think they need to be warned, though. Just in case someone there is foolish enough to think doing that wouldn't be a blight on their image and customer loyalty.
Piper_ is offline   Reply With Quote