View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #448
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
No, only one, counterclockwise.

And if I recall well, the only Kindle (eink, of course) that rotates in any direction is or was the Kindle DXG .
Thank you for the info. That is very disappointing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I believe there's a jailbreak for Kindle Touch that turns on the accelerometer and lets you orient in any direction. It seems kind of odd that Amazon has never enabled it. Same with the microphone in KK & KT. I guess they are just hedging their bets in case a competitor delivers such features.
I wonder if this is something that will be able to be fixed with a jailbreak in the future? Does anyone know if it's likely?
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote