View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 08:41 PM   #1
Stingo
Fanatic
Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stingo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KH2O, KPW2, KDXG, KPW1, K3, S505
Foreign accented characters and libprs500

Gang, I know that this has been addressed before and I'm sure it is easy but I can't figure it out. I am using Libprs500 on a Mac. I am converting an HTML text that has foreign accent marks and characters (Spanish and French). When I convert using lp500 I get question marks in squares for these characters. I read that I needed to embed a unicode font which I did (Arial Uni or Apple Symbol) but that didn't make a difference. I have converted foreign language texts before with BD and the accents came through ok. However, I prefer to work in lp500 if I can.

Thanks.
Stingo is offline   Reply With Quote