View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 06:02 PM   #263
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Are you sure that ADE automatically hyphenates? I checked several epubs that I did not use the PI on and there were no hyphenated words at the end of lines.

I did change the justifications to left if that makes a difference

I did use the PI on an epub and an azw3 file and the kindle does honor the soft hyphens

The Editor now has the wiggly line below correctly spelt words so I assume its reacting to the soft hyphens? But the funny thing is that the wiggly words do not show up in the Check Spelling function
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote