View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 05:27 PM   #43
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I probably won't be using any EPUB3-capable devices/apps that don't offer the user the ability to turn off scripting support. Not because I worry much about privacy or data collection, but because I figure if they're not smart enough to severely limit what scripting in epubs can actually accomplish on their devices (or in their apps), it's only a matter of time before some script kiddie blows up my reader/tablet with a hostile ebook.

(well for those reasons, AND the fact that I find most retail EPUB3 are pointlessly EPUB3. They'd've looked no different as EPUB2 books. I've purchased some EPUB3s ... but they all got EPUB2-itized before before they found their way onto a reading device! )
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote