Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:31 PM   #1191
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
I'm not sure what's meant by a "framework" restart. I did do the Menu > Settings > Menu > Resttart, if that's what you mean.

I'm mostly interested in getting my multiple dictionaries to work - there didn't appear to be any configuration for that needed, and that option is checked.

(please pardon my ignorance. I'm not terribly technical.)

Thanks for any help I can get.
A full restart would do fine as well. I meant inside the Kindlet (the JBPatch active content). Framework restart is faster than a complete system restart.

For the dictionaries, it will only show multiple dictionaries if the word is found in different dictionaries.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote