View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 10:53 AM   #12
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
RCR what a great thread. But hang on did I see 1928 mentioned somewhere? Back the it was unlikely she was adjusting ear phones, walkie talkies, bat phones or beam me up Scotty communicators? So it had to be one of the DOCTOR's companions . . . right? That lady had Donna Nobble's mobile she borrowed after she was booted out of this thread #4 just above me I'lle bet.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote