View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 11:13 AM   #73
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
@unboggling: yet another nail in the coffin of my hierarchical #genre column. Though I put 'coll' or 'anth' into tags, some of those could really belong to several genres. I never even thought to classify stories separately. But usually stories are gathered into anthology so that they have some over-all theme. Except something like Year's Best...

I am slow typist, only search I've done so far is for author - and even so, when I made a mistake, Calibre went into search before I had a chance to correct it. Or before I finished typing some longer name. Happily, this behavior has stopped on my netbook. Don't know if it's because of newer version or if I have some auto-completion tweak turned on at home.
Searching is currently not very important to me. I don't want to search - I want the ability to search. (and categorize etc)
travger is offline   Reply With Quote