View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 07:58 PM   #67
LadyKate
Fanatic
LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LadyKate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android 4 (samsung tablet and asus tablet)
I tried the edit books but as I come from a web development background (started back in the 90s lol) it is easier for me to edit books in batches using my own preferred formats (setting up using standard css when possible).

I find the edit books ok for a "quick fix" like changing a font size or whatever but for a cleanup of a pdf file or an old html file, in particular one made with a word processor where there are spans and font settings all over it I want to use an html editor with strong regex support.
LadyKate is offline   Reply With Quote