View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 09:38 AM   #6
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughnmr View Post
Unless Amazon comes up with a better way to organize books, you won't like having a whole lot of books on your Kindle 1. I've got a 2gb sd with 1.8gb free and I've still got 10 pages of books to page thru. Using Calibre to keep your library works better IMHO.
You are right. My wife has a Kindle 1st Gen and I'm well aware of the problem.
However, I wish to load audio books which can be quite large. I installed a 16 GB SD into her reader and it works but I really don't know how much of the card it can use.

Thanks for all of the responses.
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote