View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 10:37 AM   #27
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
everything may be relative, but you're still a neatnik.
OK, I admit it. I am quite a bit OCD when it comes to some things. I don't like clutter. For example my Windows/Mac desktop has ZERO icons on it. (Other than the recycle bin which I am thinking of removing).

With 3 teens and a wife my desk is about the only thing I can control at home. I should show you a pic of our garage... I cringe when I see it.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote