View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 08:39 AM   #9
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
For anyone following the wizpac thread they may be onto something as it relates to their syncing and social networking concept. I never really though much about the need to sync what I'm reading with paper or other devices, but it would be nice to have the same book loaded up on my phone and ereader with an easy way to sync position across them. When I'm out and without my ebook I could still grab some reading time with my phone and when I'm back with my larger screen device I could sync position and pick up where I left off.

The social network side of what they have would be pretty nice from a school study group, book clubs, group Bible study etc.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote