View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 03:16 AM   #458
Lili819
Lili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: MPB, iOS, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by willus View Post
If you're not using native mode, you can use -odpi to adjust the output size, and -dr to improve the display resolution if it looks too grainy, e.g. -dr 2 will double the resolution. You can turn on OCR to recover the ability to search and highlight the text.
*sigh*
I attempted to install the Tessaract libraries (which will def be helpful doing my Mandarin studies), but this led to a long, drawn out (still going) process of having to download the latest XCode which requires the latest OSX (which Ive been avoiding the past two years), which requires me to now backup some very large files that I've avoided completing this month.

But if at the end of this ridiculous and unforeseen process I can read the dozens of PDFs and chinese I've got sitting around on my Kindle... :

I'll post an update when its all completed. (Might be a few days :facepalm: )

Quote:
Originally Posted by JensW View Post
Hi everyone,
as promised previously I just released version 2.0.0.0 of my Windows GUI for k2pdfopt. It includes quite a few new functions, including automatic download and installation of Tesseract files and much more.

Check it out on: http://www.students.uni-marburg.de/~...pdfoptgui.html
I'll def be trying this out once the above is completed.
Lili819 is offline   Reply With Quote