View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 07:43 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
What are you finding you like about it or are you just a fan of all Trek books? When I used to read Trek books I found some of them to be great and some to be not so good. I haven't read a Trek book in about 15-20 years, but these sound interesting so might be something I'd grab (unless this series is a sequel to one or two earlier series I haven't read). I've had a bit of an interest in getting back into these books in the past couple years, but so far haven't gotten anything to read.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote