View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 07:21 AM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jebradley View Post
Well, unfortunately, my library was corrupted during a failed copy/erase when the receiving thumb drive was full. It was not due to turning in a library book. And, my library of 4886 document titles is too many to go one by one to see if there is a document present.
This discussion did get me looking at the various information tabs available. I did a search of formats:"=EPUB" or formats:"=PDF" or formats: ... for all the document types, and then highlighted all of the titles displayed. I'm doing a copy/erase to another directory. If things work as I expect, I should be left with only those titles that have no document within their directory. I can then delete these. This is much faster than going file by file. I suspect this is going to work, but there are quite a few files being transferred. So we'll wait and see.
It would be nice, if under the formats tab, that a no formats present tab was present.
From what you indicate: You have a 'clean library'. By 'clean', Calibre acknowledges that there are books without any formats (just the cover that Calibre shows you and the metadata backup file)

If you want those all GONE.
Search: formats:false
Select all (results)
Tap the Delete key
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote