View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 06:07 AM   #19
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaseous View Post
But for some reason or other, when I import mp3s to calibre, I only get metadata stuff from the filename (which is. title - artist (writer)) instead of it being read from the mp3 tags (which are within the mp3 files in full glory) - which means no series, no series index, etc.

The 'Read information from tags rather than from filename' option is definitely checked/switched on, checked that twice already.
Might be because calibre's metadata reader is designed to read metadata from book formats. I may be wrong but I think the best you can do is reading metadata from filename and input the rest manually.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote