View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 06:17 PM   #72
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I like my devices, too, but I have to chime in with the camp that says that ebooks only is too restrictive. That goes most especially for a literary club, where an ebooks-only policy would, I fear, steer us either to public domain or to current releases. There goes the 20th century!

With agency pricing and elibrary limitations I'm reading many more pbooks than I was a year ago anyway. I don't see this changing soon. LOL, right now I'm in the middle of five books, all of them pbooks. This leaves me high and dry when I'm out and about and have the odd moment for the 350 that lives in my purse. I'm going to be forced to start a sixth....
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote