View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 03:48 PM   #9
Mastiff
Viking proof reader
Mastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Onyx Boox Max 3
Well, for me there's only two so far, and not gazillion: Lattice and Adam. In my opinion (and don't ask me to have a humble opinion, that ain't me) it's hopeless to read books on a regular LCD monitor. If the pad doesn't have Pixel Qi monitor, I won't buy it... Let's just see which one of them that comes out first.
Mastiff is offline   Reply With Quote