View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 09:21 AM   #1
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Notion Ink Adam Colors and design

In a follow up to last weeks design article Notion Ink now has another article posted showing even more design details and some explanation of what went into the making of it. http://notionink.wordpress.com/

In today's post they have some really nice looking renders of the final product and a poll on what your favorite color scheme might be.

The more they post the more my confidence returns that they may indeed pull this off and get it released yet this year. According to the post sometime in the next week and a half there should be some real ones produced - probably not available for testing (except internally), but still it is another step in the right direction. I've not started my Christmas list yet in anticipation of this being available.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote