View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 10:58 AM   #48
JFeole
Connoisseur
JFeole solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JFeole solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JFeole solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JFeole solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JFeole solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JFeole solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JFeole solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JFeole solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JFeole solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JFeole solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JFeole solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kobo_Aura_H2O, Kobo_Aura_One, Kobo Sage
Quick question..With Coolreader latest, if i enable Display Header on my Kobo Aura H20, the header does display, but the top of it is chopped so I can only view the bottom of it. I have simply been disabling display header, but does anyone know if this is a known issue with the H20, or do I have to modify one of the CoolReader config files as the H20 has a slightly larger screen geometry?

Thanks,
JFeole
JFeole is offline   Reply With Quote