View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 10:47 AM   #49
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitesh1 View Post
5 inch would work too but right now want to focus on 6''
Just want to point out that one of the reasons there is still so much love around for the Sony 350 is the amazing screen. It's so crisp that you can often use a slightly smaller font on it, and therefor make it comparable (or better) than most non-pearl 6" devices. A Sony 350 probably has pretty much the same amount of text as the old Kobos. Especially if you install PRS+ software that allows you to put your own CSS on the device.
I started out with a Sony PRS600 that I sold almost immidiately in favour of a 350 because the screen was so much better on the 350. I still use the 350 when travelling or going to appointments when I may have to sit and wait!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote