Thread: Backlist
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 10:50 AM   #38
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Oh yes! The Complete Morgaine by CJ Cherryh, kindle edition, Sept 1st 2015. What an awesome birthday present for me! Only $10. Got the Complete, Complete Enchanter by de Camp and Pratt this week as well. A good week for backlist books. Zelazny is the only major author on my list that doesn't have his major books out in ebook (i.e. Lord of Light, Creatures of Light and Darkness and the Amber series), the rest on my list are a bit more obscure.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote