View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 02:53 PM   #12
MichaelFStewart
Where tech and story meet
MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MichaelFStewart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I do know Fictionwise has some strict policies on pricing. So say you knock your price on your publisher site to 99 cents for a few days. They have the right to take that price and use it for as long as they like. That's my understanding anyways. When I asked if I could substantially discount my book in a sale, my answer was, not and be able to increase the price again in the future.
MichaelFStewart is offline   Reply With Quote