Thread: Invalid Format!
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 07:17 PM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiator46 View Post
"If your Reader displays 'Invalid Format!', you need to press the button in the center of the joystick. This give you the option to 'Format Internal Memory', which appears to reset the memory to whatever configuration it needs in order to work."

does not work for me, because my reader did not recognize a key press. So regardless wether i press the keys 0 - 9 or the "enter" key in the middle of the joystick - nothing happens.
The person who had this error also had all keys locked out. The exact same symptoms you were describing. Maybe you have to hold the joypad key in for 5+ seconds?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote